We have received a number of Planning and Listed building consents which include:
- Planning and Listed Building Permission to connect two Grade 2 buildings together in Lymm – a Grade 2 listed farmhouse to a Grade 2 listed Granary / converted Pool Building with a contemporary glass link. See feature Image!
- Planning Permission to demolish an Non-designated Heritage Asset in the grounds of several Grade 2 Listed buildings in Spurstow to create a new dwelling on a lake frontage
- Planning Consent for an extension to a successful Wedding Barn venue in St Helens – The Hayloft – which also has a restaurant as well as evening entertainment use. We procured the original permission and designs to convert the barns
- Planning Permission for a Contemporary Steel Frame Barn to 2 Dwellings in Worleston. We have yet again been involved with a Permitted Development Application to convert a non-traditional agricultural building in to C3 dwelling use
- Planning Permission for a Farm Development in Plumley and Marthall for the conversion of a range of barns, both traditional and steel framed, in to dwelling use
- With Planning permissions arriving on a regular basis we have a plethora of projects expected to start on site in Spring 2019!